Well, well, well I have a mere 100 days until my due date. Tomorrow I head down into the double digits. I can't believe how quickly this is happening and how loong it seems to take all at the same time. I have so much to do before she gets here, but I also feel so ready to meet her. So far here is what I know of motherhood and pregnancy:
- I have had it easy. I thought pregnancy would be really hard on me, but it's been easy. I feel bad for my pregnant friends who have been put through it all.
- Sometimes I love to just sit and watch my belly move as she kicks around. It is really kind of freakish, but it's so comforting as well.
- It's getting ridiculous to get up from the floor, lots of awkward rolling and rocking before I can heave myself up. The first time this happened I was sitting on the floor when the phone rang. I tried to hop up and go to the phone, but end up rolling and flopping about, making myself laugh hysterically. My stomach muscles seem to have abandoned me for the rest of the pregnancy.
- I have no idea what baby things I actually need.
- I love this little girl so much.