Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Anniversary

Yesterday was our 8 year anniversary. It was a lovely day. Eric worked all day so I decided to decorate for the anniversary. I got really excited and used lots of colors. I think the end result was more of a child's birthday look than an anniversary, but it was still festive. Below is the card I made for him, you see it ended up a little more birthday than anniversary. You can't read the card, that's personal.

Card for my husband of 8 years!

When my hubby got home from work we got dressed up and then took Bumblebee for a walk. Then we went out for a romantic dinner. We tried a new (to us) restaurant that is willing replace any meat on their menu with tofu. Yum! We sat at the restaurant and talked for a nice long time. We had planned to go to a movie, but never made it.

There is a good shot of my tummy, for those of you who've been asking (almost 26 weeks)

We ended up taking some photos at home and reminiscing about our wedding day. Eric also gave me some lovely glass pieces, but I haven't gotten a good picture of them yet.

We finished off our lovely anniversary with popsicles. Perfect.

10 comments:

Stacy said...

I like the playful nature of your relationship. You're lucky to have found him.

shellyfish said...

Happy Anniversary! Reading this post did make me wistful for our pre-Guppy days when we did things like go out for romantic dinners, movies, etc. Sigh.
You'll be able to go out post-baby, I'm sure your sweet parents will love babysitting!

affectioknit said...

So SWEET!

Emily said...

Sounds like a lovely evening! =)

Elizabeth said...

congratulations, you two! :)

ben and i will celebrate 8 years this fall! yay for crazy eights!

and your tummy is hardly a tummy yet . . . but i know there's a baby growing away in there. :)

hugs to the wimmers! mr and mrs and baby. :)

Robin said...

That picture of you two is adorable! Love it!

Daughters of Dawn said...

Happy anniversary! Its sounds like a lovely romantic day. All the best in the years to come
xo

Karlene Kamelle said...

Yay! Congratulations!!!!

Court said...

Yeah! Happy one for you! (And what a cute tummy!)

sophie said...

sounds perfect Maria!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...