Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Keepin' It Real

Last night the hot air in our house forced us to hang out in our big backyard. The air was cool, the lawn watering was done and Eric, Bumblebee and I just sort of explored the backyard.

Yep, I am still pregnant.

Here's Eric, he can never just give me a normal look when I take his photo.

I was too lazy to put on my own shoes, so I slipped into Eric's loafers. A classy fashion statement if I do say so myself.

Finally, Eric got this wonderful shot of Bumblebee as we were hanging out.

What did you do last night?

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

last night . . .
after supper i cleaned my kitchen, started mowing my lawn, read stories to my kids then tucked them in, finished mowing my lawn, looked over my flowers with ben, did some surfing around blog land, crawled in bed next to my ben . . . slept hard.
it was a good night. :D

i like the pic of you in eric's shoes. and the one of bumblebee. i love lazy evenings like you had.

affectioknit said...

That's funny about swapping shoes - it's been cool here - still wearing sweaters to walk the dog...

Stacy said...

I had a meeting last night... good news though... there was dinner. It was good. Yum!

sophie said...

Gosh, last night seems eons ago...I just did the usual. Siena helped make some quiche for dinner (she is really enjoying cooking), I bathed the little ones, Lucia did her homework (she LOVES homework - so cute)and Evie watched The Wiggles just for something completely different :-)!

Robin said...

Painted!!
Love the BumB shot... so cute.

julia said...

Well congratulations ! Gee, it has been a long time since I came to see what you're up to. And now that I have come, I can see you have been up to some pretty big changes !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...