Friday, July 31, 2009

I Think This Is A Bit Pathetic

You may recall this post, where I asked for tips on how to make friends in our new town. Well, it looks like Miss Bumblebee may need to socialize a bit too. I realized that she needed friends when she tried to play with our robotic vacuum yesterday. Just for your information Eric has named the robotic vacuum TW05-28

Photobucket

Bumblebee used to be terrified by the robot vacuum, so I was quite surprised when she started leaping around it, barking and wagging. She pounced and circled for several minutes, attempting to lure the TW05-28 into a game of chase.

Photobucket

Unfortunately it completely ignored her offer of friendship. Don't feel too bad for her. We will soon be paying a visit to her best dog friend and she will get loads of romping play time!

13 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh Bumblebee, Rosy would be your friend! Too funny!

Chrissy said...

I bet she will make friends. We have a park specifically for dogs and u would be amazed at the amt. of people and dogs there... You too will make friends, keep walking Bumblebee...

Emily said...

I love Bumblebee's thought bubble. She is so cute!

Maria Rose said...

Sadly there are no dog parks in this town.

bobeesah said...

Awwwww, that is adorable. My cat, Eva, is ever interested in the robot vaccuum but never gets too close. She'll sit there on the couch with a look that says "I'm watching you evil noise-making devil..." Poor little robot vaccuum.

Hope Bumbles makes some good friends soon!

AKM said...

Too cute! Love the caption.

Jackie-Cat goes MIA whenever I vacuum. Have you seen those videos on YouTube or wherever where cats ride around on the vacuums? Funny!

Dooder City said...

Bumblebee is such a star. I know I always say that. My dog Gizmo throws a fit when we put the vacume on because he is so scared. However, our vacume is not as technologically brilliant like yours!

Hello Lindello said...

hahah too cute!

ps. i DID run 4 times. yay! back on track....have a good weekend!

Annie said...

Almost like Star Wars. :-)

Carol said...

So cute!!

sherri said...

dogs (and babies) are great ways to meet folks. how do you like your vacuum, those things sort of intrigue me.

Maria Rose said...

Sherri, the vacuum is just fine. It does the job and it's entertaining. I like it better than a regular vac because it's easier to clean out the pet hair that inevitably clogs any vacuum up!

Robin said...

I love BumB trying to make friends with the vac! Too funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...