Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pregnancy Update: Cutting Edge News

Well, after months of waiting you'd think I would have noticed the moment it happened, but I didn't. I was sitting on the couch eating an afternoon snack of applesauce when all of a sudden it hit me, I was using my pregnant belly like a table! I don't know why, but I've been waiting for that moment and suddenly it was upon me. I was so thrilled (really people, it's the simple joys) that I had to take pictures. Thankfully I seem to always have a camera within reach so I could bring this important photographic evidence to you the reader. Don't you feel better?

Photobucket

While we're at it I have a few pregnancy related things I want to share:

I have 65 days until my due date. Wowee.

We were at a percussion show the other evening and she started bouncing around, clearly reacting to the music. Eric was so proud (he's a percussionist).

I was recently at a store that had pregnancy parking and I used it. I felt really cool!

I cannot get up like a normal person. I have a technique of rolling around until I get the momentum going, it's really elegant...

I have gotten a pediatrician. I feel like a good mother being so prepared and all.

Anyway, enough about me and the unborn little lady, what are you up to?

22 comments:

Emily said...

I love the picture. Using your belly as a table is a big milestone in pregnancy! You're getting near the end!

Today I am doing some last minute cleaning and laundry. I also need to pack for the hospital. Later, we're going to go eat pizza with my parents and then drop the girls off at their house for the night.
When we see them tomorrow, they will have a little brother!

the dwellers said...

Congratulations on making table status! I remember eating out and always catching crumbs on the top of my pregnant tummy. Where are you supposed to put your napkin? Politely on your lap becomes a little fruitless in your last trimester. :)

AKM said...

Hearing your pregnancy updates make me happy. Thanks more than you know.

Today I'm heading to the health food store. I think I want to be veggie again! I don't know if I can go full-fledged vegan again, though. I know, I know, they make great cheez these days. :-)

Maria Rose said...

AKM
Let me know if you need any tips on going veg. There's a lot of new stuff on the market. Congrats!

Imene said...

I loved using my belly as a prop for my ice cream or books

Hello Lindello said...

sweet photo. my friend just has a baby boy and hes so beautiful. you must be SO excited!! Ive been busy trying to get my bum in shape and working! fun stuff...

heatherA said...

Your belly makes such a cute table.

I remember my drummer husband drumming on my own table-belly. Our son maybe didn't come out a drummer, but he's a mean beat-boxer. It's so cool how much they absorb from inside that watery world...

Stacy said...

Love it! Sixty-five days? YAY!

bobeesah said...

You're so close! Love the picture, and I love using the baby belly for a table/snack holder/crumb catcher. Mine is growing, but isn't at table status yet.

Today I am feeling SUPER nesty and have been throwing out things I should have thrown out ages ago. Do I really need that magazine from last year? Really? hehe

Robin said...

I wished so badly that they had had pregnancy parking here in Boz. It would have come in quite handy last summer!

Sarah Kramer said...

:)

Sarah Kramer said...

:)

Nikki Cardigan said...

Beautiful, beautiful photo. I know I have already told you (and know I will tell you again!) but I am enjoying the memories you are awakening as I watch your belly and baby grow. Your take on it all and the joy you are experiencing from being pregnant are so truly lovely to watch from afar.

Me... I'm getting ready to walk to the park for some serious climbing and playing! That is something for you to definately look forward to!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Great photo! How exciting for you - you sound very organsied and prepared.

Elizabeth said...

well, i am working on my super secret, mysterious business. :)

and i love hearing about your growing little lady and am so excited to "meet" her here on your blog in about 65 days! :)

[LA] said...

Your writtings are fantastic!

CONGRATS SWEETIE! =)









lainarollercoaster.blogspot.com

sophie said...

How cute! Those pregnant tums are so useful, you will miss it when its gone!!

Val said...

I love the belly! With me it always seemed to be SPILLING whatever I was eating on it...and I am normally a very tiddy individual, ahm.

Court said...

Oh about the same. You just reminded me though, I don't think we've told our pediatrician that she is going to have an extra patient....

Gen said...

Oh my how funny, I remember using my belly as a table as well. We are getting ready to go to a small music festival-should be lots of fun.

lil songbird mama said...

this is a really beautiful picture! congrats on your preg...

Beth said...

that really is a beautiful photograph! I loved being pregnant so much it was the single most wonderful thing about being a girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...