Friday, July 3, 2009

A Wee Bit-O-Everything


Today I am feeling very random so my blog is sure to reflect that. Let's see where it takes us, shall we?

Last night was a beautiful rainy, thunderstorm-y evening. We turned off the lights, cracked the windows and enjoyed the show.

Tonight we are hoping to go to a baseball game as we heard that all of the local newscasters will be there. We can have newscaster sightings to our heart's content. The only issue is that there is supposed to be more rain tonight and we could get rained out. We'll see if we get to wave our freak flags high.

Tomorrow Eric and I are planning to go garage sale shopping. We have garage sale-ing down to an art form. I honed my skills in high school with my friend Mary. She and I would head out in her VW bus with a few bucks each. I ended up with a huge pile of polyester clothes in my high school bedroom. For those of you who judge polyester, don't knock it until you try it. I loves me some polyester, it doesn't wrinkle and it comes in a glorious array of 70s style.

What's on your mind?

2 comments:

Stacy said...

My mom and I are hitting up the flea market tomorrow. I so hope for a lot of vendors because I have items in mind!

Pam Brewer said...

This menopausal woman doesn't like polyester so much. Cotton, I only wear 100% cotton these days!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...