Saturday, October 24, 2009

Godmother

My cousin Erin, Cordelia's godmother, came to town yesterday. This is the first opportunity she's had to meet her goddaughter.

Photobucket

She came bearing some wonderful gifts for Cordelia. She knows how much I love to make faces with my food. Click here to see a few of my food faces, or just look at the one below (that is vegan lunch "meat," fyi).

Photobucket

Anyway, Erin wanted to ensure that Cordelia gets a head start in this particular art form so she got her this...

Photobucket

I cannot promise that I won't break this in for Cordelia. How great is it? I want to get an entire set of these dishes!

6 comments:

Emily said...

What a cool gift! You'll have to post some pics of your food creations.

Nikki Cardigan said...

To have someone who knows you and loves you so much... you are blessed.

Chrissy said...

LOL that Food Face plate is brilliant...They have definitely changed a lot of things...lucky you

sophie said...

Just read the post about you and Erin at the NKOTB concert, you two are hysterical, what a great lady to be in Cordelia's life.

Elizabeth said...

glad you are feeling better!

your friend is lovely,
your baby is adorable,
and the plate is just plain funny!

happy sunday!

AKM said...

How fun! Now I'm kind of inspired to make food faces. ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...