Saturday, October 10, 2009

He Makes Music Too!

I may have already mentioned this a few dozen times, but did you know that my husband is an amazing musician? Let me tell you, this guy has talent oozing out of every pore...well, that sounds kind of gross. Let's just say he is crazy good at about everything he does. So it goes without saying that his most recent album is also amazing.

Photobucket

He has managed to complete his album, The Invisible Audience, in the midst of all of the change that we are currently undergoing. He has three guest singers including: Amy Turnnidge (of Theoretical Girl), Stavrini Koumi (The Electrilickers), and me (of my house).

The Invisible Audience

The official release date for his new album is on the 27th, but I thought I'd mention it now because we are just so excited about it. Yesterday it arrived in the mail and we had a great time listening to it last night as we sat around with our daughter.

If you haven't heard his music before you can go to this site and check out his past works. I will remind you all again on the 27th when his album is officially released!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Yay for him! How wonderful!!

Josiane said...

Awesome! My gentleman friend's new book (book with CD, actually) has just come out, so I know the feeling... Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...