Friday, October 23, 2009

Just in Time

Wow, I am pretty much back to normal. I am fever free and my cough is almost gone. Thank goodness we treated this right from the get go. Even more important this week as we have a ton of family coming to town to meet Miss Cordelia. She's got the baptism thing happening this weekend and I didn't really feel like wearing a face mask to the event. I am still wearing it for one more day, but mostly as an extra precaution, not out of necessity.

My Dog, Dad, Daughter
Photo has nothing to do with the post, it's just a cute picture of my dog, dad and daughter.

Today my cousin Erin (you'll remember her from the coolest night ever --click here to read) is flying in to town. She is Cordelia's godmother and I can't wait for her to meet my girl. Plus, Erin is just so much fun to be around. I am happy to be on the mend so quickly.

Tomorrow my grandmother and my aunts and uncles will be coming to town as well. I am very thankful that I have a family who is so excited to meet the newest member.

Needless to say I am giving my house a very thorough cleaning as I have been doing the bare minimum since bringing Cordelia home. I've got the robot vacuum going and I am off to put a basket full of clean laundry away. Happy day to you!

7 comments:

On my way Home... said...

It looks like Bumblebee is hugging your dad's arm. hehe. Blessings on the family gathering to celebrate something so big! She'll soon be apart of an even bigger family! yahoo!

AKM said...

Aww! Happy grandpa and baby and puppy-dog!

Have a wonderful weekend basking in your family's love! (((HUGS)))

Stacy said...

Have a wonderful weekend. I'm glad Cordelia is surrounded by so much love!

Emily said...

Sounds like a fun weekend ahead! I'm so glad you are feeling better so you can enjoy it! Happy Cleaning today!

Annie said...

Such a nice pic! Your dad looks like a cool and down-to-earth guy.

Nikki Cardigan said...

It will be amazing to be surrounded by so many people you love and sharing your daughter with them.

Anonymous said...

Maria's Dad IS a cool and down-to-earth guy. I am glad you could see that in the picture.
... Maria's Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...