Friday, October 30, 2009

Some More Winter

Looks like we are going to continue to do one week of winter and then one week of fall. Next week it's supposed to be warm again, but for now it is cold and frosty. My family has been holed up in our house. The cats are hanging out next to the heaters, Bumblebee is snuggling extra close and Eric seems to have the perpetual pot of coffee going.

Photobucket

This morning I ventured outside and the air felt extra cold with the Wyoming wind blowing it up and through the fibers of my clothes.

Photobucket

When I came back inside I was greeted with a blast of warm air and a very happy basset hound. I think much of it will melt away before the day is over, but I do love that feeling of coming in from the cold. Makes me extra thankful that I am not a homesteader, thank goodness for electricity!

Photobucket

4 comments:

AKM said...

Stay warm, kids! It's cold and rainy here in St. Louis and I'm getting pretty tired of it. I'm with Eric, though...coffee is VITAL! :-)

Have a groovy weekend!

Stacy said...

It is always so wonderful to come in out of the cold, isn't it? Especially when greeted by a very enthusiastic dog!

Robin said...

No snow here in Billings... good thing you guys weren't in Denver!

Our Green Nest said...

I love perpetual pots of coffee!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...