Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Really Bad Joke

Remember when I had the swine fly a few weeks ago? Yeah, that wasn't fun. The flu comes on with little warning. The morning that I got sick started out just fine, but I think maybe I had some pre-swine flu delirium and here is why...

The morning that I got sick I sent out text messages (my mom taught me to text) and called Eric with a joke that I thought was incredibly clever. Let me remind you that this is my idea of a good joke. Anyway, I thought the joke was awesome at the time, but now I suspect that it was born in the pre-swine flu crazies.
Well, judge for yourself.

Photobucket

Q: What is a cow's favorite Spanish language card game?
Prepare yourself, it's bad!

A: Moouno

Bonus Bad Joke:
Q: What is a cow's favorite board game?
A: Moonopoloy

I warned you!

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Haha.... I think those are kind of funny.

AKM said...

Oh, my. Yes...so, SO bad.

But...that's good! There are two kinds of people in the world, you see: those who dig bad jokes and those who don't. The ones who do are The Good Ones. ;-)

(I call these bad jokes "fourth-grade jokes," and I am not ashamed that I both tell them and enjoy them.)

Robin said...

Those jokes rock!!!

My fave...

What did the one corn chip say to the other corn chip...

Are you Frito-Lay? (Fri-to-lay?)

And if you wiggle your eyebrow when you tell the joke, makes it all the more better!

sophie said...

That is a truely awful joke - the best kind!

Elizabeth said...

:D

here's one for you - from a halloween laffy taffy -

why did the vampire purchase a subscription to the local paper?


he heard it had good circulation.

muah ha ha ha . . .

affectioknit said...

Funny! and you're probably right about the pre-flu delirium...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...