Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Note

Have you ever left a note for a loved one tucked away in a secret location for them to find? I do that kind of thing all the time. Sometimes the notes are sweet, like the I love you I wrote on the steamed window for Eric to find, but sometimes they are just a bit kooky. Last night Eric found a note of the kooky variety. Apparently I had hidden it a little too well since I wrote the note in 2005 and he just found it last night. Anyway, I thought you might enjoy reading it...

Photobucket

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

The last part of that note has me wondering......Did u eat something strange to come up w/that? lol.... 'wearing a diaper'? I think I have kept every note and card E. has sent... Its fun looking at the past isn't it?

Stacy said...

I do that all the time... leave notes for loved ones in surprise areas!

Court said...

How ironic that he just found it now, eh?

sophie said...

I haven't ever left a note for Andrew - he is not sentimental at all and he wouldn't understand why i would hide a note I could give to him, or even why i would write a note, not just tell him!!

Hello Lindello said...

Cute!!

Ben and I love writing little notes to eachother too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...