Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Twelve Weeks

Eric and I have been parents for 12 weeks today. I can't believe it. She is a completely different baby than the one that I first held a few short months ago. She is giggling, yesterday I called Eric at work so he could hear his daughter's first giggling fit. She smiles, she has serious opinions and she knows her parents.

Photobucket

Every day I wake up (before the crack of dawn) thankful that I get to spend another day with my husband and our beautiful daughter.

11 comments:

Chrissy said...

hmmm, ready for another one? u must be unbelievably organized... i don't think when i had the first one i would have time to blog...lol

Stacy said...

That expression is priceless! She's such a sweetie.

Hello Lindello said...

hahah so cute. She looks like she has some serious opinions going on in her head!

sophie said...

She is just simply gorgeous! well done on such a cutie!

Doesn't it go in the blink of an eye, your blog serves as such a great diary of cordelia's life.

Emily said...

Twelve weeks already!? I've heard the expression that "the days are long, but the months are fast." With children this is so true! She is so beautiful.

mrs boo radley said...

Squishy cute!
Cherish EVERY SECOND.

Court said...

yay! congrats... cj hit three months this past sunday. it is fun these milestones they hit. and my the changes!!

AKM said...

Wow, 12 weeks already! Thanks for "sharing" her with us.

Mason-Jezek Journal said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Happy 12 week birthday! :)

Nikki Cardigan said...

What more could you ask for!

elizabeth said...

look at this funny baby. :)
she is so, so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...