Thursday, January 7, 2010

Eric, We Miss You

Bear with me today. I am missing my husband. We had to split up the team for the greater good. Eric is staying at my parent's house and Cordelia and I are at our digs. Why are we doing this? Well. Grady (see this post to catch up) seems to be dealing with less than a full deck. I think he only had half a deck to begin with. Anyway, the stress of Bumblebee has proven to be too much for the old guy. So, we have decided to divide and conquer. Since the roads are so bad we decided to avoid the back and forth visit last night. So, the rest of my blog is a letter to Eric...

Photobucket

Dear Eric,

We miss you here. Bumblebee keeps running to the door when she hears a car drive by. Cordelia is cooing with a little bit of melancholy. I miss your company. You are an amazing husband. I love you and I will see you tonight!
-Maria

11 comments:

Jenny said...

I just can't believe how beautiful Cordelia is! Such a sweetie!

Chrissy said...

So, your parents will be back tonite? That wasn't so bad... Bumblebee is too energetic for Grady? wow, I have yet to see u post a pic of her running and jumping around.. Bet Grady is missing your parents...

Maria Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
E.K. said...

Dear family,

I miss you too. It was -14 degrees out this morning and I let Grady out to go to the bathroom. He let out a few barks directed at nothing and then layed down in the snow to die. I now keep my snow boots on when I let him out to help him back in. See you tonight, tell Cordelia her dad is off saving lives and let Bumblebee know she's still my #1 dog. Love you - Eric

Annie said...

I miss my husband too if I'm home alone with the kids for a long time - but I don't miss him when I'm out having fun. ;-) I think it's weird that I feel lonely without him because I used to live alone for many years. I think it's dependency or something.

My little boy learned to crawl all of a sudden during Christmas. And now he's moving real fast!

Annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

It's cold here, but not THAT cold. I hope you all have a good day!! Stay warm!

eLiZaBeTh said...

Okay, Maria...in this picture, she looks so much like you! I love the expression on her face...so sweet. Hope that you are staying warm!

Stacy said...

Oh Grady! And, that picture of Cordelia is too sweet.

sophie said...

Poor, poor Grady! he's lucky to be so well loved, and considered!

Cordelia is SOOOO cute, I would love to give her a cuddle. :-)

Anonymous said...

Grandma C needs a copy of this photo! Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...