Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January in Wyoming

I woke up this morning and had some scrambled tofu and a slice of banana bread. Of course I washed it down with a glorious glass of orange juice, two glasses if you want to get technical. Sufficiently satiated I was ready to move on to my first task of the day. I asked Eric what I should write about. He suggested that I just step outside and take some pictures. So I slid on my black snow boots and tucked my pajama pants down into the fluffy interior, in an attempt to keep warm, silly because I was wearing thin cotton clothes. I pulled my jacket over my purple pajamas and stepped outside with Charlemagne, our camera. It seemed like a day to focus on the details, so I screwed on the macro lens and started looking for beauty.

snow

Photobucket

leaf

leaf

Snow

Thorns

Now I am ready for this day.

8 comments:

affectioknit said...

Beautiful! I love the macro lens - it so changes your perspective...

Chrissy said...

He was right... the snow looks like sea salt...i can imagine the crunching sound as u walk on them....

..... Carmen said...

Beautiful photos :) And I love that your camera has a name :D

Cat said...

beautiful!!!

Court said...

i just love your posts. i feel like i had this day too!

Genevieve said...

Beautiful! Do you have a favorite recipe for banana bread?

Stacy said...

great photos!!

Robin said...

What camera do you use again? I don't remember and I want to get a better one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...