Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Picture and a Cookie

Photobucket

Last night I made vegan oatmeal raisin cookies. Here is the recipe I used.

3/4 c. vegan margarine
3/4 c. sugar
3/4 c. packed brown sugar
equivalent of 2 eggs, I use EnerG egg replacer
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. baking soda
3/4 tsp. cinnamon
Pinch of salt
1 1/4 c. flour
2 3/4 c. rolled oats
1 c. raisins
Mix 1st 8 ingredients thoroughly, add flour, oats and raisins. Mix until thoroughly integrated. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes.

Forgive the quick post I have a sleepy baby on my hands!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I love the picture. The red berries make a great contrast with all the snow. And I'm sure your cookies turned out yummy!

elizabeth said...

you have been posting some wonderful pictures! the black and white trees . . . wow! and this - the bright pop of red - i love it!

affectioknit said...

YUM! I love oatmeal cookies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...