Friday, February 12, 2010

Some Projects

Yesterday was a fairly productive day. I thought I would share a few projects that I have been working on.


Oph1

First I started on some dog beds for my brother and sister-in-law's dogs. Their names are Cocoa and Jayrake. So I am using up some leftover pieces for the two beds. I have made little applique's of a J and a C to go on each bed. Then I have a simple split stitch outlining the letters. The whole process should only take a couple of hours, but it's a bit of a slow process with a little babe.

Ketchup1

Next I made some ketchup. I eat so much ketchup that it's time I start making my own. I looked over a few recipes and used the best sounding ingredients. We sampled it last night. I am not quite at the perfect recipe, but I am well on my way.

I also started making some shoes for Cordelia. I am really just winging it on those. I hope they turn out, but if not then there is no harm done.

What have you been working on?

7 comments:

Ben said...

Jayrake and Cocoa are very excited for their new beds. Sara and I are also excited, because then we can sleep in their old beds!

eLiZaBeTh said...

Hi Maria! Happy to hear about your ketchup making endeavor:) Are you wearing the ketchup pin? I found this baby bootie tutorial a long time ago & thought that it might come in handy:
http://heatherbailey.typepad.com/heather_bailey/2006/06/bitty_booties.html
Glad to see that you are making stuff!

Helena said...

You have so much energy! Just wanted to tell you that I moved as I got some crazy followers...

Stacy said...

Oh, I had a lazy day yesterday. Dug out my car (twice) and did some quilting. I <3 snow days!

Emily said...

The dog beds look really cute! Nice job!

Pam Brewer said...

I put together a quilt wall-hanging over the past few days. Now I'm hand-quilting it-the part I like best.

affectioknit said...

The dog beds look awesome! I think the ketchup is a great idea too - you'll have to post your recipe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...