Wednesday, March 24, 2010

About Last Night

Last night when Eric came home from work we decided to visit the book sale that is held by the library. We went in and I began to feel a bit giddy. I love books, but even more than that I love a good deal on books. The prices were right and there were countless books coating the aisles. I reminded myself of a serious book purge I did recently. With that in mind I slowly walked the aisles lightly touching the binding of the books, imagining them in the library I want to have. No! I shook myself out of the stupor and spent the rest of the time just looking. Eric, on the other had, found some vinyl records (he collects) and managed to keep himself to a limit of 4 of $1 each. So we walked away with very little damage done. We will have to restrain ourselves for the $1 bag sale this weekend.

Anyway, after that we came home and made vegan pizza with some of the soy cheese we had picked up on our recent trip to Denver.


Eric pretended it was nasty...


but it was delicious!


After that we hung out listening to the new Goldfrapp album which is 80s synth pop inspired! It was really good. Cordelia bounced around, she really reacts to the music. Then before you know it we were watching Lost. Is anybody else confused by this final season?

6 comments:

affectioknit said...

Library Book Sales are awesome! and the pizza looks yummy!

dutchgirl (Ellen) said...

That does look good! I've never tried sheese.

and yes, I'm confused about LOST too. I thought we were supposed to get answers finally? It seems like they're just bringing up more and more questions!

Emily said...

Love a good library sale. If you go back, you'll have to let us know what you pick up. And we're big LOST fans too. This last season is driving us nuts. But we did think last night's episode was the best of this final season so far.

Beth said...

Dude that was the best episode of Lost in a long time. I've given up on answer's. I'm just enjoying the ride. I went to the worlds largest book sale in the country two months ago in Phoenix. I have to say I got such a rush I felt like crying I was so happy. It was row after row of every book you could imagine. Books for a $1 each. It was amazing!

callie said...

Yummy! I love vegan pizzas with soy cheese...or even no cheese. I'm not too picky. I don't fancy olives much though lol.

Books sales make me happy. One day I aspire to own a small library. I love books so much! But I prefer to buy them used whenever possible.

Robin said...

ooohhh.... I will have to listen to the new Goldfrapp, I heart them a lot!!!

P.S. I avoid library sales. I wouldn't have any problems going to one and ten minutes later have bags full of books. I followed your book purge idea and got rid of about ten?? Man, that hurt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...