Thursday, March 18, 2010

Another Family Visit Draws to a Close

Bumblebee with her Uncle Ben


Cordelia with her Uncle Ben

Cordelia with her Aunt Sara


Well another family visit is drawing to a close. Ben and Sara, along with their pooches, are heading home today. It's a bit weird as the rest of the family is here. While the visit was quick and different than usual (I'm a mom now) it was so good to have the whole family at home. How we've grown. What once was just my parents, two people in love, there are now three children, a son-in-law, a daughter-in-law, one granddaughter, two cats, a dog, three granddogs, four grandcats.

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

I think its beautiful!... To me this is how it should be...

Stacy said...

Wonderful!! I hope you all had an excellent visit.

Robin said...

Woot! for family visits!

Helena said...

Uncle Ben? I buy his rice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...