Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cordelia's Room

The move continues the slow progression. I must admit that a baby on the hip makes move in take a small eternity, but I can't complain because I have to take frequent cuddle and play breaks. So, while we aren't totally moved in we are making progress.

I am most excited for Cordelia's room. We haven't gotten much time to really decorate, but it's still starting to come together. Here are a couple of sneak peaks.

Dresser

Miss C's Room

Do you have any great craft ideas for decorating a little girl's room?

9 comments:

Chrissy said...

I love the furniture!... When my kids were small I would hang quilts people had given me on their wall.
A friend had an antique baby carriage in her daughter's room which was a great focal pt...

Emily said...

Looks sunny and cheerful! I love your family tree painting hanging above her crib. I'm not a super crafty person, but I found some old quilt squares that my grandmother and my mother had put together that just never made it into a quilt. So I framed them and hung them up as art. And they are meaningful because of the family heritage behind them! :)

affectioknit said...

I'm sure it will be lovely!

Jessica Harrington said...

oh yes yes yes! sneak peeks! cool!

these are great above baby cribs:
http://tinydecorblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/pompommobile.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3358/3551739769_ba7cda340f.jpg

(you can make them yourself w/ tissue paper!)

Cat said...

mmm love the colours
and totally loven' that pic above the crib...gorgeous!

Hello Lindello said...

I love that picture above her crib!

Helena said...

I love that bench and your painting.

Beth said...

When Legend was a baby we found an old print of Mickey Mouse wrapping paper. It was black and white. We took it down and made copies on good paper and then made a homemade border in his room. It came out really well!

elizabeth said...

decorating tip :: use the things you love.

your family tree is so beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...