Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dream and Time Change


Last night I had an awesome dream! The kind of dream that I was proud of when I woke up. It was a musical soap opera dream. Yep, you read that right. In my dream there was a musical number where a young woman was lamenting the fact that she was married to her true love's father and pregnant with his sibling. There were rhymes and dance sequences and longing looks, pauses for effect. Quite dramatic. I wish you could have been there.

How are you doing with the time change?

4 comments:

Tammie said...

that dream is intense. i never have dreams that detailed and interesting.

a few nights ago i dreamt alec baldwin was telling me he was having chest pains. when i woke up i was so certain he had died in the middle of the night that the first thing i did was get on the computer and check the news.

this is so embarrassing. ;)

mrs boo radley said...

Sounds interesting. My husband had a dream that he was out on the sea crabbing and a group of 16 men stole his crabbing gear.

LOVE dreams.

Stacy said...

Oh, song and dance numbers... I need dreams like that!!

Victoria said...

Hmmmm...I WAS there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...