Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

I took a page out of The Sound of Music for my post today...

A sleepy pooch.
Bumblebee passed out in the morning. Apparently a solid night of sleep isn't enough for her.

After a Bath
I love the after the bath moments when I have a snuggly little girl wrapped up in a too big towel.

He Talks With his Hands
I love that my husband uses his hands as much as his voice to tell a story.

Green Growing Things
When we were living in the city I would drive past a business called Green Growing Things. I loved the name of the store a lot. Now I am always on the lookout for green growing things that promise me that winter is nearing its end.

What are some of your favorite things today?

8 comments:

Hello Lindello said...

Pomegranate jelly
girl scout cookies arriving!
afternoon run
haircut

AKM said...

Coffee, WIBI.org, lunch with my mom, my BFF coming to town before she moves to Germany, hanging with my brother, a hot shower, finding old friends and mentors on Facebook, my 2 favorite musical artists coming to town in April, sunshine, this blog...

affectioknit said...

Sweet - I love that picture of Bumblebee - Jack always naps until about noon - after sleeping all night...

elizabeth said...

sunshine
kiddos
sewing

thanks for sharing some happy bits. :)

Emily said...

Love a freshly bathed baby! We made up a "baby burrito" song with our girls after we would wrap them in a towel. Now we sing it to our boy too.

Other things I love right now.....coming home after a vacation, wearing short sleeves finally (at least for today), and getting the weeds all out of my flower bed!

..... Carmen said...

Here are some of my favorite things from today:

Giving Aidan a bath in his tummy tub. I love how he looks so snuggly in it.

Making cupcakes with Grace and watching her sprinkle on the sprinkles.

Having my hubby come up from behind and hug me. Always so nice to feel so loved.

Robin said...

flip flops
giggles from my little man
kitty kisses
strawberry smoothies
and
SPRING!

Stacy said...

My goodness friend, I LOVE all of these photos!! So well done!

As for my favorite things today....
- my Unravelling e-course
- Rosy love
- the Easter basket from my mom, including homemade basket
- where I am right this very minute

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...