Thursday, March 11, 2010

Morning Quiet Around the House

This morning is beautiful and overcast. I can just see the base of the mountains in the distance. Eric left for work a few moments ago. Cordelia has rice cereal crusted on her face even though I just washed her off...that stuff is tricky. I am thinking that my brother and sister-in-law will be here next week. Happy that Eric passed his big French test. All is good. All is quiet. I think sometimes quiet days like this are just perfect.

Kitchen
After breakfast

Bee at window
Bumblebee's vigil

Laundry
Laundry to be folded and put away at some point today.

Tiny hand
A tiny hand that wants to grab everything!

How's your day going thus far?

5 comments:

affectioknit said...

Yes - a nice quiet day is in order...

I love your tablecloth!

Emily said...

Oh, I love that baby hand. I'm glad you are having a quiet morning. Enjoy it. So far I have taken Lucas to the doctor (just to recheck his ears; they are fine), and I will be leaving for work in an hour. I wish I was home for a quiet day.

bel said...

Yay for tiny hands!

(And feet!!)

Stacy said...

Quiet mornings are nice. I'm sitting in the office, feeling kind of grumpy about our overcast day and the headache I have currently. I am enjoying a somewhat quiet office... love spring break!

..... Carmen said...

Looks like a wonderful day! So far today, we've been out to a friends for a playdate, and now are home having a rest. We'll probably go for a walk this afternoon, and I have some laundry and cleaning to do. Pretty quiet around here too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...