Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring!~


Today is the first day of Spring. I always eagerly anticipate this day. I am a big fan of springtime. I love watching for the first robins to appear, the first looks at green growing things. Last night I was so excited that I stayed up all night...oh wait no that was because I had a baby who decided she want to cuddle all night instead of sleep, well that was nice too.

We have snow on the ground still, but it is that thick wet stuff that doesn't even pretend it's going to stick around very long. I am garden-less this season, but I think I will get serious about a container garden on my back porch. I am not sure what I want to plant.

Are you feeling the tickle in your green thumb?

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Most definitely... so much that I am redoing my garden or rather having my friend and her parent's company go at it... shrubs have been picked and in a few weeks they will start...the hummers,finches and robins are back

Sirenmary said...

All night cuddles sound awesome! I'm excited to finally have a yard for planting and it's almost time here. I think it's done freezing and today I'm going to figure out what I'll plant - probably just herbs and peppers.

Robin said...

Yes! I can't wait!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...