Friday, March 19, 2010

Stuffed Robot and More

We got a package in the mail yesterday from some of our friends in Canada. We have a growing troop of Canadian friends, kind of interesting. Anyway, we ordered from our friends and were expecting this package. We are big on supporting artists, crafters and the like. We have many friends, like us, who are very creative. So we decided to see what our friends were up to at Copoc Crafts (a group on facebook). I ordered Cordelia a couple of things...

Robot
A stuffed robot, which she loooves.

Cordelia with Robot
She likes to grab onto the limbs and whip it all over the place.

Overalls
We also got a pair of overalls for her. They are super cute. I can't wait for her to be able to wear them!

I just love buying one of a kind objects from talented folks that I know, or those that I find on places like Etsy. What about you? do you have an Etsy site of your own?

8 comments:

affectioknit said...

I love those overalls - so cute!

bel said...

What a charming robot! I can see why Cordelia loves it.

Chrissy said...

that robot is too cute!. love the mouth on it!. lol.... bet she will look cute in that outfit..

Oh no! Here he comes again. said...

Love the colors in the robot. I can just imagine her whipping it around and squealing. Whip it good! (sorry, I couldn't help it)

sophie said...

That robot is great!! The arms and legs are too cute! can't wait to see Cordelia in her new duds!!

Robin said...

Not yet, but hopefully this year I will be on Etsy!

Cute robot too.

AKM said...

Adorable stuff! I don't have an Etsy site, but I LURVED the Vegan Craft Samples bag that I ordered last fall. AWESOME!

Stacy said...

Etsy makes me ridiculously happy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...