Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Guest Blog: The Cuteness Detector

Dear Readers,

A few months ago my husband put an end to his blog because the pressures of blogging, working, and family life were just too much for the man. I promised him that he could have guest posts on my blog whenever he felt the need. Well, last night he took me up on the offer. Before you continue please know that my husband has quite a sense of humor and is sometimes delightfully bizarre, enjoy....
~Maria Rose

Hello,

I am Maria's husband and I have the honor of providing you with a guest blog post. "Better the devil you know" (as Kylie Minogue would say). I have been tasked with the most important of all tasks...to give you a little thing that is big. I dug deep, real deep. I aimed high, so high. I shot far, unbelievably far. Here is what I have for you...

The Cuteness Detector:

Cordelia and I have a little game called the Cuteness Detector. Here are the rules.

Cuteness Detector1

#1 Grab the Cuteness Detector (aka my LED night time book light).

#2 Scan life forms for cuteness. This device was sent from Planet XJ900 to discover the secrets of human awesomeness. The idea is to scan the body and when you hear a beeping noise you know cuteness has been discovered.

#3 Once cuteness has been discovered notify the Supreme Commander. Well, this means tickle the cuteness that has been detected.

Cuteness Detector2

Normally these are the complete rules of the game, but Cordelia has gone mad. She's rewired the cuteness machine and turned it on herself!

All hope is lost!

Cuteness Detector3

After exploring her own cuteness she turned the device on her maker...NO!!!!

Her mother was too beautiful for the Cuteness Detector. Gravity has stopped. Our once peaceful planet is being sucked into a black hole created by Pluto (which it created because it was stripped of it's planet status). Life as we know it is dying and the only lifeforms that are predicted to survive are the last known beings scanned by the Cuteness Detector. Life will go on because, in addition to Maria, a stud of a man was discovered in a pile of rubble after the apocalypse. It's going to be okay...life...is...alive.

9 comments:

affectioknit said...

very CUTE!

Chrissy said...

Love the effects of that little light!. That profile of M. is priceless!. Bangs and lashes galore!.Wait till C. turns the light back on you! lol

On my way Home... said...

that's hilarious!

Hello Lindello said...

sweet. you two are wonderful parents and funny folks!

Stacy said...

I still feel bad for Pluto. Do you think that makes the Disney character of the same name feel likes less of a dog or something?

AKM said...

HA! Eric cracks me up. Well-done, Mr. Wimmer!

Helena said...

Wow, I'm speechless. :-D

Robin said...

Lol! You are such a wonderful Daddy Eric! Cordelia has many, many years of wonderful games ahead of her!

artebaiao said...

Gostei!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...