Friday, April 23, 2010

Just Over A Year

We have been living in Wyoming for just over a year. I can't believe how quickly the time has passed, how different our lives are.

IMG_2520
Photo From 1 Year Ago Today

Here is a review of our first year in Wyoming:
  • Eric started a new job which he really does enjoy, curating.
  • Time spent with my family. Holidays and normal days.
  • Cordelia's birth and the first half of her first year.
  • Volunteering.
  • Two moves in less than a year.
  • First smiles, sleepless nights, and all that goes with a baby.
  • Eric released an album in October.
  • River walks, hikes, sunsets and a generally renewed relationship with nature.
What have you done since this time last year?

7 comments:

Alice said...

Hello! I read your blog often because it is so uplifting and thought I would jot down a few things this time about my last year. Congratulations on your fabulous year! And keep writing!
* felt the spring arrive slowly slowly on a Nordic island
* rediscovered my love of being around folk music
* moved to Kyrgyzstan (!)
* learned to be a swimming teacher
* learned to read and write Russian words
* deepened my relationship with my honey, including sharing exciting plans and dreams
* spent loving, peaceful time with my healing family

Alice from Scotland

Maria Rose said...

Hello Alice,

Thanks for reading my blog, your comment made my day! I love to feel connected to so many interesting people across the world, makes me feel grateful for technology.

Stacy said...

Life changes... so many wonderful blessings have come your way!

..... Carmen said...

A year ago this month we found out we were expecting Aidan! This past year saw me go from working downtown, to being back at home. I've turned 30, had a baby started to run again. It's been a great year!

Robin said...

I can't believe it has been a year for you guys already!

sophie said...

Gosh, a year ago from now, I would have to look through my diary! Siena was about to become a teenager and she had just begun high school, Lucia started school and Eva began pre school!!As for me and Andrew we have generally been on the same path for a while which is getting a bit tedious now, we definitely need a change and are looking for somewhere new to live!

AKM said...

One year ago, I was finishing up all my senior project stuff and preparing to graduate. I can't believe it's been a year already! Now I have to psych myself up for grad school in less than four months! ARGH! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...