Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sew What?!

Yesterday was the first time I got to use my new sewing machine. I told Eric it was like I've been driving a broken go kart and then suddenly somebody handed me the keys to a luxury car. I spent some time just looking her (yep, it's a girl) over and even looking through the instruction manual (so unlike me) before I even began.

Pilllow!

By the time I was ready to sew Cordelia was ready for some entertainment so I powered through a couple of quick springtime pillows. I reused the fabric from the curtains I had made for our old place.

Finally, my brother Ben sent me this link...I dare you to watch it all
.

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Your pillows are very springy, it makes me want to learn to sew!

Also, that video is terrifying. Love it.

Hello Lindello said...

cute! I need to learn how to sew...

Robin said...

Those turned out really good!

Stacy said...

How very cheerful!! Love 'em!

sophie said...

Those pillows are adorable, but sadly overshadowed by the video - what, who, how?? I am speechless I watched the whole thing and my head is spinning!

..... Carmen said...

Cute pillows!

elizabeth said...

what happy, sunshine-y pillows. :)

did you see my wall yesterday? there is a little something from you on it! :)

Tammie said...

love the pillows.

i couldnt watch the whole video. i think i lasted about a minute. the guy totally gave me the willies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...