Monday, April 5, 2010

Weekend in Photos

Bibliotheque
At the library

Jamming Out
Playing piano with her Dad

Mom and Cordy
Smooching on Easter

My new machine
My new lady

We had a lovely long weekend. Mostly just working on projects and hanging out. My house went to pot over the weekend, there are piles of stuff all over the place. When Eric's home I sort of let it all go, who wants to clean when there is time to hang out?

We went to the library and loaded up on books. When Cordelia fell asleep in her car seat we thought it would be a great time to go out for coffee, but the moment we arrived she woke up. So we had our coffee to go, she needs a little more stimulation than our engaging conversation provides her.

We completed another music video for the children's DVD we are working on. What a relief to have another one under our belts! We are nearing the end of this process. I can't wait for you to see them.

I continued my running program. I even ran the stadium stairs with Bumblebee.

Finally I got a new sewing machine as an early birthday gift! Wahoooooo!

6 comments:

Stacy said...

It sounds like you had a lovely weekend! Mine was quite relaxing and gorgeous too.... although I don't think I did nearly as much as you.

By the way, Facebook linked you as "someone you may know" earlier... I have no idea how they got that but you almost got a friend request.

QuiteaCommonFairy said...

Sounds lovely & wonderful - I also got in some good physical activity this weekend - isn't it a joy we too often take for granted to make our bodies do neat stuff? I miss you.

Emily said...

What a great weekend! I'm looking forward to seeing the videos. Do you know what your first sewing project will be using your new machine?

..... Carmen said...

I'm with you - I hung out all weekend too and let my house go to shambles. Been busy today tidying it back up :) Looks like you had a great Easter weekend! (What will your first sewing project be with your new machine?)

Robin said...

Congrats on your new Singner... what did you name her??

sophie said...

Cute machine!! How fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...