If left to my own devices I'd like to let the weather and my mood dictate my day, but oddly enough those highly motivated capitol hill (capitol of Colorado I mean) types weren't really on board with my way of life.
Each week I'd start out by making a bullet point list of what I was working on for our staff meetings. My bullet points would look something like this:
Old Week in Bullet Points
- Plan for executive meeting.
- Plan for board of director's meeting
- Prepare for budget meeting
- Tax prep
- Plan board retreat
- Work with PR Committee
- You get the idea
Current week in bullet points:
- Friends visit. Baby, toddler, etc.
- Thesis, moving along. Soon to be sent off.
- Cordelia, stood up independently!
- Summer days, pink lemonade
- Planning trip to Montana
- Walking with Bumblebee