Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Like Father, Like Daughter

You may not know this, but my hubby is a pretty serious percussionist. He has been playing since childhood and right through college and grad school. So it wasn't a huge surprise when I was 8 months pregnant that I felt my then unborn daughter grooving around in utero while we were at a percussion concert.

I have told you how much she loves to dance with Lady Gaga. She also loves to bang on pots and pans and her favorite toys are all sound makers.

A few days ago Eric decided to take it to the next level. He let her bang on the drums and wow, she was in heaven!

Drummers

Eric and Cordelia2

Eric and Cordy

For your information, Lady Gaga was playing on the ipod as she was jamming out.

8 comments:

AKM said...

Oh, those pictures are precious! Frame-worthy! Thanks for those. (I needed a bit of a sweet cheering-up today, so I came here.)

Mason-Jezek Journal said...

The last picture completely captures pure joy!! I love it!! Can't wait to meet the little lady in a few short months. :)

affectioknit said...

Oh - that squinch-eyed grin is too precious!

Emily said...

SO cute! I love they way she is looking up at her Dad in awe. And that last picture she is just having too much fun! What a beautiful girl!

Stacy said...

I love that picture of Eric and Cordelia looking at the camera... so cute!!

eLiZaBeTh said...

that last picture pretty much sums up all the reasons why I love kids. So happy, doing something so simple. Love it.

sophie said...

I am so impressed, maybe a child prodigy?

Helena said...

Cute images, here and below. Our kids also love to play, both of them. In fact, it's hard to play at all without the kids playing and singing on both sides. The 9 month old also sings at the top of his voice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...