Monday, June 21, 2010

Pickle Vampire

I have posted on more than one occasion about my love/love relationship with pickles (read here). I always have a jar of baby kosher dills on hand. When we go out to restaurants I often will just order a plate of pickles, because they are crazy delicious.

I never really gave much thought to the pickle phenomenon and whether or not it was hereditary, but it is. Cordelia is crazy about them, but she has taken her own creative twist to the pickle process. She is a pickle vampire.

At work
Pickle in process

celebrating
Celebrating her own technique

You see I cut the ends off of the pickle because they are disgusting and I would never let them touch her innocent lips. She takes this as an opportunity to drain the pickles of their juices without ever taking a bite.

Drained pickle
The victim

She can take a robust pickle and defeat it, leaving it a hollow shell of its former self. That's my girl!

8 comments:

eLiZaBeTh said...

oh, Maria...you are so funny. You always make me laugh!

AKM said...

Heh heh, "the victim." What a funny little thing she is!

Helena said...

:-D

Chrissy said...

pickle didn't have a chance did it? lol

Robin said...

That's right, what a good girl! Here's to pickle lovers!!! Wahoooo!

Tammie said...

oh that poor flaccid pickle.

i love the look on her face as shes working on it. total concentration.

..... Carmen said...

Ha! Now that's a talent!

Stacy said...

Ha ha ha.... oh, I love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...