Friday, June 18, 2010

This Side of the Divide

Well, we are just about to head home. Yesterday we crossed back over the Continental Divide.
MT
Mountains in Montana

Bracelet
Bracelet made by my friend Robin

My dear friend Robin lives here in Billings. I have known Robin since I was 8 years old, a rare thing for someone like me who has moved so many times. She has a blog and an esty shop. Robin wouldn't let me take a photo of her (boo), but I can show you her beautiful jewelry. Anyway, we had dinner at her beautiful home and got to meet her sweet little son. She made a yummy meal of pasta, perfect for road weary (ok we aren't really weary) travelers. More on Robin soon...

sleeping
Passed out
After dinner we retired to our hotel and went to sleep.

car

Today we are back on the road. Home in a short while.

7 comments:

AKM said...

What an amazing bracelet! (Bracelets are my fave.) I'm definitely going to check out her Etsy shop! LOVE Etsy!

Oh, and the sleeping baby is pretty amazing, too. ;-)

Chrissy said...

that bed looks comfy. i could fall asleep just by looking at the photo...

affectioknit said...

Beautiful mountains - Beautiful bracelet - Beautiful Baby!

Widge said...

great photos!!

..... Carmen said...

How great you got a chance to visit with Robin :) Cordelia looks SO comfy on that bedspread. Hope you had a safe trip home!

Robin said...

Wow, she did pass out!!!! Thanks for the shout-out. It was so good to see you again after so many years, and now we can't let the time be so long in between visits!

Robin said...

Oh, and how perfect (and unknowingly by you maybe?- nah, you know how great they are) that you took a picture of my most fave view of my most fave mountains of all time!!!!

Do you ever wish you could go back up there and show Eric and Cordelia that beautiful place?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...