Saturday, July 24, 2010

Super Saturday

Holy smokes I got a wonderful night of sleep. Since before Cordelia was born (last September) I have only had a small number of complete nights of sleep. Last night was one of them. I am generally a high energy kind of gal, but now I feel like I've added about 10 bajillion cups of coffee to it. So we are off to an early start. I am determined to do everything there is to do today.

packages

Speaking of which, the winners from the drawing have packages all ready to go. I still need to hear from you Homegrown Colorado! If I don't get your address by Monday afternoon I will be forced to choose a new winner...so hop on it!

Cute

Finally, here is another photo just because.

OK I am off, in a flurry, to carpe diem, be here now, taste the rainbow, with gusto, and my family. Wahoooooooooooooooooooooooo!

6 comments:

Momma CupKate said...

I am covetous of Cordelia's dress. And her snazzy little poses.

Emily said...

I hope you got a lot accomplished today! There is something so satisfying about checking things off a to-do list! :)

Hello Lindello said...

I love her pose too. What a cutie. I don't know what's going to happen when I have a child. I NEED sleep.

Keia Kato-Berndt said...

cordelia should be a baby model

AKM said...

Ha! I love that pose. Girlfriend's got style!

Stacy said...

Cordelia looks fabulous... and I agree with everyone else, GREAT pose.

Good luck accomplishing everything!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...