Friday, July 23, 2010

Wonderful, Simple

Yesterday was simple and wonderful. Quiet and perfect. Probably one of those days that I won't remember exactly as the years pass, but one that will become part of a collective mood from this time in my life.

Strawberry muffins
Strawberry muffins

Sweet baby
My girl

Painting Husband
My husband, working on a painting

Dad with the girls
My father with Cordelia and Bumblebee

C in scarf
Playing with the scarves

Scarves
With all of the scarves

Scarves
Playing with the scarves too.

Birthday boy
The birthday boy

Pretty ladies
My mother and daughter

What was your day like?

5 comments:

QuiteaCommonFairy said...

The show I directed this summer had it's final dress rehearsal last night - which is open to friends & family as a sort of test drive performance. Then my friends who saw the show came over to eat pancakes and waffles with Alex and I.

Momma CupKate said...

Sonny-bunny had a friend over. I'm learning first-hand just how little my only-child-for-nearly-5-years likes to share, so we worked on that. A lot. We baked and played in the sprinkler together, too, though. I forgot entirely that yesterday was Thursday!


I dig the picture of Cordelia with all those scarves! So adorable.

Keia Kato-Berndt said...

you seriously have the cutest baby ever. ever. yes. ever. by the way, those muffins look super yummy!

Anonymous said...

Cordelia is just a perfect blend of you and Eric. She is adorable, as is Bumblebee.

paisley

Stacy said...

The scarves photo is darling! My day was simply lovely too... a good work day and a lovely dinner with a friend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...