Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Getting Stuff Done, Having Some Fun

Yesterday was a good and full day. I got stuff done and had some fun, a good balance.

Cookies
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies

I had a friend, Sarah, and her little ones over for morning cookies. She has a nearly 4 year old daughter, Madeline, who captured Cordelia's attention. Cordelia kept trying to sit in her lap, which kind of freaked her out, but Madeline handled it with all of the grace an almost 4 year old could muster.

After a nice long visit Cordelia, Bumblebee and I headed over to entertain my still recovering mother. Cordelia insisted that she accompany my mother as she water the plants, it's one of their routines.

School stuff
My teaching lesson plans and dayplanner

I got some of the business of my new job taken care of (forms, paperwork, etc.). Did some lesson planning.

Did a little research on a vacation to the Oregon coast next summer. I am soooo excited!

Got some thesis work done.

Book
Book from Tammie

I started to look over my book from Tammie.

Gumdrops
Vegan Gumdrops

I went to check the mail and found a package. I looove getting packages in the mail. I received a load of goodies from Stacy in a little contest I won. She even included vegan gumdrops!

My Homies
Eric and Cordelia

We stopped by the farmer's market and then came home for a quiet and lovely evening in.

Little Lady
Cordelia...she finally squeezed out a tooth!

What did you do?

2 comments:

affectioknit said...

Yummy looking cookies...and gumdrops...today was Scout's first day of school (7th grade - I can't believe it)...so I'm sort of lonely...

Momma CupKate said...

GASP! Oregon is my number-one-forever-favorite place in the world. Well, the USA; I've never been to "The World". This is the first time in years we won't be journeying to Oregon, and it makes me a little sad. I'm so excited for you! Have you been before! (Maybe I'm a little too excited...)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...