Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Just a Couple of Things To Share

mail

First of all I keep forgetting to tell you the good news, MY THESIS IS IN THE MAIL! I am sure there will be many revisions, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Soon I will graduate with an MA in Art History!!!! Wahoo!!!!!!! Finally!

The other bit today is far more important, this little lady. When I was a little girl I went through a phase where I insisted on only wearing white eyelet dresses (cool, I know). So when my Aunt Tina found out we were having a little girl she couldn't resist giving Cordelia a white eyelet dress of her own!

Sweet

So big

Smiles

7 comments:

AKM said...

Congrats on the thesis! :-)

Beautiful baby + white eyelet dress + cool couch = perfection. Love those pics!

Stacy said...

Congrats on the thesis! That is a great accomplishment. And Cordelia is as adorable as ever....

Tammie said...

yay for a mailed thesis!

love the pics of cordelia. there is something very timeless about them. like, if i didnt know that they were just recently taken, i wouldnt really be able to definitively place them in one era.

affectioknit said...

Congratulations on the Thesis! White dresses - how very E. Dickinson of you...

...lovely on Cordelia...

Emily said...

Yay for your thesis being in the mail! Cordelia is such a beautiful little girl. When she smiles, her whole face lights up! :)

Momma CupKate said...

White eyelet was positively made for little girls.

Robin said...

Adorable! And congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...