Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Show Ahoy

I think I mentioned that Eric and I have an upcoming show planned. We are both planning to create new works between now and then, just to keep things fresh. The concept behind the show is a husband and wife split. Eric will have his aerial abstractions and his collages. I will have silhouettes and sculpture. The show opens in March so we have a little prep time, which will be much appreciated now that our schedules are filling up (you know since I'm a college instructor now).

thethreegraces
The Three Graces


artifact
Artifact

Anyway, we are all aflutter with ideas and concepts as we move forward on this project. I am really excited to be getting back to it and of course I will keep you posted on our progress.

What have you been creating lately?


4 comments:

AKM said...

Lovely works! Wish I could make it to WY to see your show in person.

I was creative in the kitchen on Sunday. I made a pasta and a soup out of clean-out-the-fridge stuff. I felt so frugal and clever! :-)

Tammie said...

the three graces has always been one of my favorite pieces of yours.

Momma CupKate said...

I love "artifact". Exquisite pieces thus far!!

Keia Kato-Berndt said...

wow, a show- that is so exciting! good luck on it, the work looks amazing :)

I have just been working on my illustration/collages for an art book but have put it aside for a while because of packing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...