Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday Release Day

Today my mom is supposed to be released from the hospital. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. She is still recovering, and will be for quite some time, but she is improving every day!

I really love my mom in case that isn't abundantly clear.

Mom and Cordelia

With the rough week my family has all come together. My dad and Sam have been visiting her and running the household, cleaning and such. Eric has been staying with Cordelia so I can visit my mother in the evenings.

I should also mention that my brother Ben and sister-in-law Sara are up from Phoenix to help in the recovery. Isn't that sweet? They have been bustin' their humps to get here ASAP. They also brought my dog niece and dog nephew. Pictures will be forthcoming!

8 comments:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

Cordelia looks a little sad....was she tired or? Your mom looks great.. I swear she could be your sister!.

Maria Rose said...

Kalei, Cordelia was tired, in the next photo after this one she is laying her head on my mom's shoulder.

Tammie said...

yay. glad mom is feeling better.

the dwellers said...

Maria, so thankful to hear that your mom is feeling better. Praise the Lord!

affectioknit said...

I'm so glad your Mom is feeling better and praying for a quick and full recovery!

..... Carmen said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom - sounds like you are all handling it as best as you possibly can! I hope she was able to come home today as planned :) So much easier to heal and rest at home than in a hospital.

Robin said...

I love your Mom too!

Keia Kato-Berndt said...

yay! good to see she is doing well :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...