Thursday, September 16, 2010

SoDak Adventure Day 4


Yesterday was a bit more laid back due to Eric's conference schedule, but we still had a lovely time. Late in the morning Cordelia fell asleep and Eric and I decided to go out for a cup-o-coffee and chat. We talked about everything from future plans to the current status of Eric's tattoos.

handsome
I married this handsome guy!

Cup
Coffee and Eric's hands

When Cordelia woke up we went thrift store shopping, always a must when visiting a new town. We took a break for lunch and then a bit more thrifting. We also just drove around and checked out the town a bit.

Later Eric had another meeting and Cordelia had a nap. I took the opportunity to do some work on my lesson for class next week. I even made up my first study guide. I think the first test is going to be awesome. I fully anticipate student high five's when they realize they get to use all of the information they've learned...or maybe not.

A bit later we found ourselves walking around the hotel as Cordelia pointed at everything and said, "Bah." The cuteness was overwhelming and culminated in a photo shoot, 'cause that's how we roll. Please excuse the sheer volume of baby photos I just know my mother is needing some Cordelia shots.

Walking and pointing
Cordelia walking and pointing

Just being Crazy Cute
Walking and preparing to point

More pointing
More pointing as she says, "Bah"

Cordelia lookin' sweet
Awww

Cordelia Pointing
More pointing

Cordelia and I were on our own for the evening as Eric had night tours with his conference group. So Cordelia and I went to the play park at the mall, went swimming at the pool and had dinner in our hotel room. A lovely and full day here in SoDak.

Did you do anything special?

6 comments:

affectioknit said...

That really looks like a fun and relaxing time...

Momma CupKate said...

Cutie pie outfit!!

AKM said...

Baby in plaid! Love it!

Emily said...

Such a cute and stylish little girl. Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Gypsy said...

You were right! I was desperate for more pictures...I miss you guys!

..... Carmen said...

Funny story for you. Your term "SoDak" is starting to stretch wider than just your family - lol. I read your posts yesterday for the first time, then had a dream where the term SoDak was actually used - lol. That little Cordelia is so cute. It must be her 1st birthday coming up soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...