Saturday, September 4, 2010

Some Things Change...Some Remain the Same

Do you ever look back on old photos and think, whoa those people had no idea what the future held? I do, it's fun. Join me on my little journey today.

Late Summer 2007 b.c. (before Cordelia)
Gallery Opening 2007
Photo from one of our gallery openings, check out Eric's chops. The word behemoth comes to mind
Stats
Living: in Denver,CO
Enjoying: young adulthood
Married: for 6 years, together for 10
Master's degree: thesis pending
Children:0

Late Summer 2008 b.c.
WA summer 2008
Photo from a trip to Washington to visit friends and attend a wedding.
Stats
Living: in Denver,CO
Enjoying: young adulthood
Married: for 7 years, together for 11
Master's degree: thesis pending
Children:0


Late Summer 2009 b.c.
Preggie Summer 2009
Me, finally looking pregnant

Summer 2009
Eric, thankfully not looking pregnant
Stats
Living: in Wyoming
Enjoying: being expectant parents
Married: for 8 years, together for 12
Master's degree: thesis pending
Children: nearly done cookin'


Late Summer 2010 a.c. (after Cordelia)
Now
Stats
Living: in Wyoming
Enjoying: parenthood
Married: for 9 years, together for 13
Master's degree: thesis pending
Children: 1

6 comments:

Helena said...

Lovely photos.

Momma CupKate said...

Those legs kill me. I dig this. I can barely remember before sonny-bunny. I know I had extremely long hair and I had a bad junk food habit. Even my name was different then!

Gypsy said...

I do so love her dainty little ballerina legs!

Emily said...

Ahhh, photos. I love the story of life that they tell. What a good story it is too! :)

kirsten said...

awwww...she is SO cute <3

AKM said...

It's the evolution of a family! Yay! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...