Monday, October 25, 2010

A Taste of Santa Fe

We spent part of the day yesterday in Santa Fe with Jarrod and his father Bill (neither of them are in the photos because I forgot to ask their permission). We went down to the square and wandered about. Strange to be a tourist in New Mexico, since we spent so many years living there.

Santa Fe Square
The Square in Santa Fe

Looking out
Passers by

Santa Fe
Santa Fe Street

Cordelia and I in the Square
Cordelia, the pigeons, and I

Selling folk
Merchants in Santa Fe

Smooching my bay bayyyyy
Smooching Cordelia

Santa Fe downtown
The famous church in the Santa Fe square

Shopping with Cordelia
Shopping in downtown Santa Fe

The family
The family


8 comments:

affectioknit said...

I so want to go to Santa Fe - it looks like a lovely city...

Mason-Jezek Journal said...

Such lovely pictures...the only thing missing are an Andy and an Anne. We would have been delighted to babysit! :) Hope you guys had a great time. We'll be in CO for Christmas this year...maybe meet in the middle if the weather isn't too bad? :)

AKM said...

I think I would love Santa Fe! It looks as though you're having a great time. Thanks for sharing your travelogue with us!

Pam Brewer said...

I wouldn't expect fall leaves in New Mexico.

Maria Rose said...

Pam, Mew Mexico gets cold in the winter, sometimes even snow, so there are the usual seasonal changes (except things just turn different shades of brown).We were a bit surprised to discover that this past weekend it was much cooler in NM than it was in WY.

Keia Kato-Berndt said...

I've always wanted to go to New Mexico, now I want to go even more! These photos are beautiful

Emily said...

What a beautiful family! I'm glad you had a great time. I think Santa Fe in the fall is a perfect time to visit!

Kate said...

I love your bangs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...