Saturday, October 23, 2010

Colorado

Hello from Colorado. We are just passing through on our way to Santa Fe, New Mexico. Why are we going on another trip? Well, our close friend Jarrod (who happens to be an editor) is having a movie premier at a film festival in Santa Fe. So today we are headed the last bit of the way. Thanks to my family for house sitting!

Yesterday we only drove as far as Denver. We decided to check out the King Tut exhibit at the art museum and see what else was going on.


Looking at a Herbert Bayer
Eric and Cordelia enjoying a Herbert Bayer painting

Tut Exhibit
Cordelia and I outside the Tut exhibit

Fox Games
Eric and Cordelia checking out Fox Games

Cordelia and I at DAM
Cordelia and I at the bridge of the Denver Art Museum

Sitting at DAM
Cordelia at the Denver Art Museum

After we were done checking out the art museum we decided to head out to dinner. We wanted to eat at Watercourse, but they were having a special event ($60 a plate boo) so we went to City O City and gobbled up some vegan pizza. We even managed to fit in a quick meeting with our dear friend Petra.

After dinner we made it down the Interstate a little further before settling into our hotel for the evening.

chi,laxin'
Eric and Cordelia, chillaxin' in the hotel

What are you up to this weekend?

5 comments:

Tammie said...

what sweet photos. have a fun trip.

Stacey Sotosky said...

You should totally check out the biennial at SITE Santa Fe. Admission is free Fridays and Saturdays 10 to Noon.

BTW, LOVE YOUR BLOG! We have a little girl arriving in about 5 weeks! So this weekend we're in birthing classes.

Momma CupKate said...

I heart Santa Fe. Have fun and be safe and merry!

sophie said...

Cute photos Maria!

AKM said...

Holy cow, is that a Madonna "Who's That Girl" tee I see on Cordelia? Awesome!

Mmm, vegan pizza. I usually just order cheeseless pizza but I'm dying to go to Pi in St. Louis for one topped with Daiya. One of these days I'm going to get very creative and make a Chicago-style vegan pizza at home! (Mostly because I don't know of any place that would make a Chicago-style vegan pizza...)

I adore Colorado. I hope you had fun there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...