Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Couple of Projects

My school is on fall break this week, which means that I have no lesson planning to do! Couple that with Cordelia's slow return to a normal sleeping schedule and that leaves me with a few extra stolen moments to work on little projects here and there. Last night I busied myself with two projects.

First I made a case for Louise, my Kindle. Just a couple of fat quarters and some interfacing. A quick job that does the trick.

case

Next I started on a cowl neck scarf. I have already made a few of these this season, but have yet to make one for myself. I decided to go for a bold color since I tend to move towards blacks in the winter. I hope to finish it up later this week.

crochet

What projects are you working on?

3 comments:

Robin said...

I love your kindle holder thingy!

Emily said...

I really like the color of the scarf you are making. Paired with a black top, that will really stand out! I so wish I could knit.

Keia Kato-Berndt said...

The color of that yarn is fantastic.
I am working on a couple of things...I have a habit of starting things, putting them down, then picking them back up a long time later...
right now though, it is the family tree embroidery, some illustrations, and a crocheted blanket.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...