Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Home

We are back in Wyoming after another whirlwind travel adventure. Cordelia was nothing short of perfect on that trip, no meltdowns at all! Not that I'm bragging...OK perhaps I am just a little bit.

We returned home to a jubilant Bumblebee. I missed her too. Cordelia was super happy to be reunited with her grandparents and her animal sisters. She has recently learned to meow and she followed the cats around, meowing. They were less than enthused, big surprise.

Also, we discovered a package from Sophie all the way in Australia. When we opened the package we discovered some wonderful treats as Sophie is also quite talented as a seamstress (check her stuff out here). First was this adorable pair of pants. Don't you wish adults could pull off baby clothes?

Barefoot Babies 3

Next Cordelia is modeling the shirt that sweet Sophie made for her. I was particularly thrilled as Cordelia had a similar shirt from Sophie (click here) that she outgrew. I loved it so much that tucked the smaller one away in a box of clothes I plan to pass on when Cordelia is a mother someday. So you can imagine how thrilled I was to find another one in the package.

Barefoot Babies 2

Barefoot Babies 1

If that wasn't enough Sophie included some vegan chocolate rum balls...soooo good...I am eating one now.

Rum balls

5 comments:

affectioknit said...

It's always nice to come home - and to such lovely gifts too...

Genevieve said...

Lovely treats & the photo's of your daughter and cat are absolutely adorable.

elizabeth said...

oh. packages in the mail are just the best!

Tammie said...

what a fun package. and rum balls. yum.

beautifulladybird said...

The shirt looks great - I am inspired to make one. If you see one on my blog you will know where the sole inspiration came from!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...