Friday, October 1, 2010

Letter to Eric

Dear Eric,

We all had a great time with you at the waterfall yesterday. Cordelia loved it that you took the time to show her the changing leaves and walk her to and from all of the places she pointed at. She is so lucky to have you for her father. I am sure that she is very sorry she gave you her cold.

three


wet

trees2

e and cccc


I hope you have a great time in New Mexico. Tell everyone we said "hi". Cordelia, Bumblebee and I are all well...ok in full disclosure my neck is doing that weird thing it sometimes does and Cordelia is still a bit weird from her cold, but in general we are well. My family is staying with us and keeping good company.

Today while Cordelia is napping I plan to finish my test grading and then play with the Kindle you gave me, thanks again!

I really miss you and hope you are having a good time.

Love,
Maria
P.S. My dad wanted me to share this joke with you:
Q: How many drummers does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: None, they have machines for that now.
P.P.S. Continue to drive safe and sanitary.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Oh for the love of all things fall! The golden leaves in the tree picture are just beautiful. I'm ready to start seeing some fall colors around here soon.

And I didn't get a chance to comment yesterday, but I love all the bday pics! Your cake looked like it turned out great!

Tammie said...

ha. love your dads joke.

Robin said...

What a pretty waterfall!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...