Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Today and a Winner

Mia on the bed

Today I plan to:
  • Clean!
  • Work on my next lesson plan so I don't have any distractions while we have our Australian visitor this weekend.
  • Eat some frosting. I have a little jar of frosting in my fridge and it has become a guilty pleasure to go and steal a finger-full here and there throughout the day.
  • Run errands (buy pet food).
  • Sew a pouch for my Kindle. FYI I named my Kindle Louise D. Handslapper.
  • Gather a bunch of stuff to drop off at a thrift store.
  • Hang out with the hubby and the little lady.
What are your plans today?

The winner of my book giveaway is....Robin!!! Congrats lady and I think I need your mailing address.

4 comments:

bel said...

I love little jars of frosting in the fridge!

Robin said...

Me?????? Wooppeeee!!!!!

AKM said...

I love that "eating frosting" makes it onto your to-do list. I heartily approve.

Yay for Robin!

Keia Kato-Berndt said...

I love your pillow cases! and the frosting tub :)

hm... I am going to make apple pie ice cream for ice cream night, and accompany the hubs to a dentist appointment, then while he is in, sneak out and buy him a card for our anniversary.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...