Today I plan to:
- Work on my next lesson plan so I don't have any distractions while we have our Australian visitor this weekend.
- Eat some frosting. I have a little jar of frosting in my fridge and it has become a guilty pleasure to go and steal a finger-full here and there throughout the day.
- Run errands (buy pet food).
- Sew a pouch for my Kindle. FYI I named my Kindle Louise D. Handslapper.
- Gather a bunch of stuff to drop off at a thrift store.
- Hang out with the hubby and the little lady.
The winner of my book giveaway is....Robin!!! Congrats lady and I think I need your mailing address.