Saturday, November 6, 2010

Girlie Girl

Cordelia is officially a little girlie girl. I am not one of those women who cared much if she had a girlie girl or a tomboy. I assumed either way she would be awesome. I was a little bit of both. I loved being a girlie girl with fancy chap-stick (I would eat the bubblegum flavored chap-stick though) and sweet smelling things. I also loved worms, playing in mud and having fun exploring ponds and creeks for creepy crawlies.

However, I cannot deny that this little lady is interested in all things girl. When she watches me put on makeup she wants to try. When she catches me brushing my hair (embarrassingly infrequently) she wants to comb her own 13 hairs (OK maybe it's closer to 40 hairs now).

jewelry

Last night as I was going through a jewelry box, cleaning it out, I handed her a little tin that holds my chunky necklaces and bracelets and she was in heaven. She put it ALL on. Then paraded about, took it off, tired it on again, paraded about---I think you get the idea.

No matter what this girl ends up like it is just so much fun to watch her begin to figure it all out.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

She's adorable.

Mason-Jezek Journal said...

This picture just made my heart happy!! Thanks! Hope you guys are doing well. We miss you!

AKM said...

Aww! Pretty little fancy lady!

Emily said...

She looks so happy!

Robin said...

Hahaha! Every time Fritz sees me putting on deoderant he lifts up his shirt so I can put it on him!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...