Monday, November 8, 2010

Random Monday

1) First I thought I'd start out with these super cute photos of Cordelia. She's wearing a dress that my mother made for me when I was a little baby.

Cordelia111

Cordelia222

2) I spent a large part of my weekend working on transforming our rental into a home. I am not done yet, but we've made some real progress. We've re-arranged, hung up some wall decals in Cordelia's room, and worked to get everything a bit more orderly.

3) Yesterday we photographed a dog. I think we must have taken a hundred photos of this little guy. He was VERY active and thrilled that we were paying so much attention to him. While this photo wasn't a glamor shot that we were going for I loved it, so hilarious.

Dog

4) Eric and I went to Super Flea this weekend and enjoyed going through the endless piles of odds and ends. I found several necklaces that my mother and I can rehab or just jazz up. I also spotted these polka dot Pyrex bowls that I've been hunting for, but they were too much. Someday they will be mine!

What's on your mind today?

2 comments:

affectioknit said...

The little dress is awesome - perfect for Cordelia and so sweet that you still have it...

Momma CupKate said...

1.a) She is obnoxiously darling!
2.a) Yay! Sonny-bunny discovered spiderman (sigh) recently and we've put up a S.M. decal in his room.
3.a) Who is that dog? He's a cutie pie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...