Friday, November 5, 2010

Wigging Out?

Today has already jumped off to a strange start and I find when things start strange they continue on as strange. I love weird days...a lot.

Cordelia and I went out to the museum where Eric works as a curator. Eric showed us the exhibit he has been toiling over for the last couple of months.

c and e

Cordelia enjoyed pointing out all of the mannequins. Seriously, that must be super creepy for a little one who doesn't quite understand what's going on.

Then I was introduced to her...
mannnn

Eric asked that I give her a more presentable hair cut. I am not sure how this happened, but for some reason many people trust me with major hair cuts! I have no training people. Once my friend Dorothy let me cut her shoulder length hair into a pixie! Why does this face give people a sense of haircut trust. Have you seen my bangs? I cut those at some sort of an angle and I try really hard not to. Anyway, I did as requested and spent my morning cutting the wig of a mannequin.

cutting

In the end she had a solid bob and was back in her case. Cordelia and I were back in the car and on the ride home I sang both the Sonny and Cher parts to I've Got You Babe. How's your day going thus far?

4 comments:

affectioknit said...

one of my absolute favorite songs ever...

AKM said...

Hee hee, I sing both parts to that one, too! I do a Sonny impression and then a Cher impression! And both are pretty bad! Glad I'm not alone...I knew I liked you for a reason.

I don't think my day can top cutting mannequin hair. I mean, who else can say that? Very funny. At any rate, I've just been working and I'm getting ready to have lunch. I have no idea what to get...maybe salad and veggie sammich?

bel said...

My day: so far, so good. I am triumphing over my inner editor and loving NaNoWriMo so far!

What was the mannequin for?

E.K. said...

Thanks. You really got me out of a hairy situation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...